Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey Guys!.... I recently posted a thread a couple weeks ago asking if anybody had video of Corsa dual exhaust on a dodge challenger SE. No one seems to have it, I searched everywhere and nothing. I just got a Corsa cat back dual exhaust system installed on my 2010 Dodge Challenger SE, I also have a K&N CAI and a predator tuned to 91 octane so I decided to record a video of it in action. Please tell me what you think, ask questions, post comments etc. Thanks!!

·
Banned
1,340 Posts
good sounding exhaust you got there.

·
Registered
143 Posts
i like your rims.. i was thinking of getting them...

I dont like the look of the tires with them though.. i might get different ones.

·
Registered
576 Posts
Nice work man, looks good sounds good. The thing Im starting to notice about the SE's the exhaust pretty much all sound the same, flowmaster, magnaflow and even the corsa.

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Not too bad!

Are those the Sport Muscle whls in black?

I like the tips on the exhaust, that little splitter in the middle is a nice enhancement.

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
Nice modifications. Black cars do look nice with those kind of rims and clean. :) I'm sure the tires would have looked better if they were cleaned and coated.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I would probably annoy the hell out of some SRT8 owners if I got those in silver, put a R/T spoiler on and a chrome fuel door. Definately worth doing. *snickers*

:bigthumb:
You should do it, not to annoy the SRT8 owners but to make your SE look nice! Do you have a pic of your Chally

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
You should do it, not to annoy the SRT8 owners but to make your SE look nice! Do you have a pic of your Chally

I am horrid at those kinds of things. I really need to spruce up my account here with a nice sig and avatar. Spring, I promise!

Rought now she's away for the winter. 2010 SE base model in brilliant black, and the black centered American Racing Torque Thrust M's in 20x8.5 with 245/40-20 Firestone Wide Oval's.

I should make a thread. Best thing to improve handling, braking, and the general undertainty the SE has on the road - upgrade the wheels and tires!

Nice exhaust those dude, very nice.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I am horrid at those kinds of things. I really need to spruce up my account here with a nice sig and avatar. Spring, I promise!

Rought now she's away for the winter. 2010 SE base model in brilliant black, and the black centered American Racing Torque Thrust M's in 20x8.5 with 245/40-20 Firestone Wide Oval's.

I should make a thread. Best thing to improve handling, braking, and the general undertainty the SE has on the road - upgrade the wheels and tires!

Nice exhaust those dude, very nice.

Yeah me too, I've posted a couple threads but I need to put more dedication in my account cause I'm really proud to be a Challenger owner and the threads that other members have posted have really helped me out to make decisions and I've learned alot about my SE.

So I'm guessing you live on the east coast if you have it away for the winter. I live in souther cal so I'm lucky, I get to drive it every single day

Yeah I want to upgrade the suspension and braking too, I got the common upgrades, K&N CAI, predator tuner tuned to 91 octane, Corsa dual exhaust and some other appearance mods. I'm gonna soon purchase some JBA shorty headers too

·
Registered
9,272 Posts
sounds nice. :bigthumb:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts