Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up my first Challenger SRT. I posted a few weeks ago I was tore between a new T/A or a 16' SRT. Based on the advice I went for the SRT. Found a 16' SRT with 1500 miles in my price range. Could not be happier with my choice. Already ordered and installed the T/A intake and black fuel door from Steve White, and a oil catch can. Look forward to many more upgrades.

Also, I really did not like the "eye" for the adaptive cruise, but that was not a deal breaker. By chance my SRT does not have that option. I have not seen another in all the searching I did with out that. Was that hard to get?

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Mine is Auto. I thought I read somewhere where you could order an SRT without it, but i'm not positive that's true...

·
Registered
14,305 Posts
Not applicable for 6 Speeds. I’ve seen a lot of Automatic SRTs without the eye.
True.

In 2016 according to PLMCRZY, about 71% of all SRT 392s had the Technology Group which included the Adaptive Cruise Control on A8.

So figuring the A8 build rate you get about 1,745 cars out of a total build of 3,368 cars having the radar eye.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
14,305 Posts
Mine is Auto. I thought I read somewhere where you could order an SRT without it, but i'm not positive that's true...
The Technology Group was optional, it was $1,195 with A8 but only $395 with M6 since the Adaptive Cruise Control was deleted with M6.

I ordered my 16 A8 SRT and made sure I got it.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts