Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys! Just joined the forum after lurking here for a while. I bought my Challenger back in January of this year after doing months of research. I will have to say this site provided some of the most useful information I could find anywhere on the internet. It seems to me that the folks here are truly knowledgeable and willing to help when posed a question.

As for my car, I decided to go with the Scat Pack Shaker. I couldn't resist that shaker hood! Here is to years of blissful muscle car ownership! Cheers! :grin2:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
The Bacon Hauler (‘12 Cop Charger)
6,174 Posts
Hey guys! Just joined the forum after lurking here for a while. I bought my Challenger back in January of this year after doing months of research. I will have to say this site provided some of the most useful information I could find anywhere on the internet. It seems to me that the folks here are truly knowledgeable and willing to help when posed a question.

As for my car, I decided to go with the Scat Pack Shaker. I couldn't resist that shaker hood! Here is to years of blissful muscle car ownership! Cheers! :grin2:
Welcome to the forum! I think you'll find it to be "the bees knees" when it comes to all things Challenger-related!!

You are just in time too, as I am actually in need of some help on something you may can provide some input on.

I need help deciding which flavor of beef jerky snuff to roll with when I'm imbibing my Belhaven Scottish Ale:

Option 1. Regular flavored Beef Jerky Snuff
- OR -
Option 2. Teriyaki flavored Beef Jerky Snuff

Belhaven and Jerky Snuff.jpg

I would love to just go with both and not have to choose, but I've found I get too many people wanting to borrow a dip of jerky from me if I've got that much on me, and pretty soon I'm all out of both!

So I've got to choose...what would you go with if you were in my predicament, option #1 or #2??

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well i don't use snuff, but I have had Scottish Ale. I would probably pick option 1. While I like teriyaki, I'm not sure how well that would mesh with the Scottish Ale.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks everyone! I have always loved cars and wanted a muscle car like my dad had when he was young. You guys are all right about getting addicted to the sound and feel of the 392. I've driven the V6 challenger, as well as a Charger R/T as rental cars. Both were fun to drive and had plenty of get up and go, but the 392 has so much more! Puts a smile on my face every time. And who can resist the sound of that 392 cold start! I had my neighbor across the street come by and tell me how he loves the sound my car makes when I start her up. I have to agree with him, the thing sounds like a beast!

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Welcome to the forum! I think you'll find it to be "the bees knees" when it comes to all things Challenger-related!!

You are just in time too, as I am actually in need of some help on something you may can provide some input on.

I need help deciding which flavor of beef jerky snuff to roll with when I'm imbibing my Belhaven Scottish Ale:

Option 1. Regular flavored Beef Jerky Snuff

- OR -

Option 2. Teriyaki flavored Beef Jerky Snuff

View attachment 814617

I would love to just go with both and not have to choose, but I've found I get too many people wanting to borrow a dip of jerky from me if I've got that much on me, and pretty soon I'm all out of both!

So I've got to choose...what would you go with if you were in my predicament, option #1 or #2??

Definitely original. I mean, Scottish Ale and Teriyaki? C'mon, Nuke. Quit fooling around. You know those two don't mix.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
The Bacon Hauler (‘12 Cop Charger)
6,174 Posts
*Well i don't use snuff*, but I have had Scottish Ale. I would probably pick option 1. While I like teriyaki, I'm not sure how well that would mesh with the Scottish Ale.
That's the great thing about beef jerky snuff, it's not so much snuff as it is 'beef jerky that is optimized for enjoyment over extended periods of time' :yumyum:

Put a little pinch in your lip while you're rotating the tires on your Challenger, and BLAM-O! You've got beef jerky goodness tickling your innards for the whole service maintenance task!

It really is just beef jerky, and nothing else...and I've never met anyone that didn't like beef jerky!

Well, scratch that, I work with lots of people from India, and quite a few of them subscribe to that whole 'cows should not be eaten' idea, and so they get understandably anxious around me when I break out my can of shredded cow, errr, I mean beef jerkey :grin2:

WARNING: the cans are the exact same size as the cup-holders in your Challenger though, so if you aren't careful you can end up with your cup-holders plugged with beef jerky snuff cans! (I've found keeping a little suction cup handy is a good way to fix that!)
man down.jpg rescue attempt.jpg success.jpg

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
16,997 Posts
Welcome from California ;)

A Guy

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Congratulations and welcome aboard! :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts