Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to the Barrett-Jackson auction in Reno this weekend during "Hot August Nights" and got to see a Hellcat in person finally! Looks incredible! My son is ready to trade in his dads R/T for this baby!!!

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The SRT reps that were showing the car said this car was the Viper red?? They said this specific one is one of two that will have the viper red. The production hellcats will be a different shade of red they said. Didn't catch if they said it was Torred or not?!?!! Once the SRT folks said B5 blue, my wife got too excited and I missed the rest of the speech about colors.

Reactions: Supercharged_Fun

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
Reactions: 19johned53

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Went to the Barrett-Jackson auction in Reno this weekend during "Hot August Nights" and got to see a Hellcat in person finally! Looks incredible! My son is ready to trade in his dads R/T for this baby!!!

They'll have to change that sign in the not too distant future, since it will no longer be accurate (GT500, Z28, etc.) :bye:

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
They'll have to change that sign in the not too distant future, since it will no longer be accurate (GT500, Z28, etc.) :bye:

:dunno:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts