Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nearly 3 months into ownership, and had only to date seen (2) SE's on the road. Was in Staunton, VA to play golf Saturday, and at the Armory was a dark red (unsure of color) what appeared to be an R/T Classic (had the stripes) but had the regular R/T clad wheels.

Possibly he was running a winter tire pkg on those wheels. Anyhow, great to see another one!

·
Banned
1,540 Posts
I had the first R/T in my area as well and it was over 2 months before Chris1992 got his DWB one. It was a helluva rush to see another one for sure! Slowly over the next couple of years they started showing up. Now there are over a dozen Challengers in all trim levels running around, still makes me smile when I see one.

Jack

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
I can think of about a dozen or so in my area that I see regularly and now, most recently, a Mopar 10 has been cruising the area.:bigthumb: Its funny, I never see these cars when I have my Challenger out, only when Im in the SUV......hmmmmm, maybe I should be driving the Challenger more often:scratchhead::browsmiley:

·
Registered
442 Posts
I think that over the last year or two, more folks are going for the Challenger. On my drive to and from a 500+ mile round trip on the interstate, I saw 11 Challengers, the most I've ever seen since buying mine last year. Given some of the other posts relating sales numbers, I think this car is gaining momentum in buyer demand.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
I see at least one R/T a day, and probably an SE too. Last week, in about an hour, I saw about a dozen R/Ts. I don't know if there's a group here, or it was just a coincidence.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts