Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
891 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...2011 IE 392!

This is the first 2011 I've seen here. Love the new dash and wheel much better. The keyless is pretty cool too. I was a little disappointed when I saw the pics of the IE's, wasn't to crazy about the Shelby stripes, but the car definately looks better in person.

Also saw another Challenger for the first time today, seen a Mopar 10. Pretty cool, blue stripe. The blue on that stripe sure pops, neat colour. Like the seats and the overall package, but I still think the wheels are just wrong, sorry to anyone who loves them.

Also, another first 2 days ago. 2011 Camaro SS ragtop! Didn't know when these were coming out. Looked good even with the top up. Was red, black stripes. Hopefully with the convertible, now a person can actually see out of the thing!

·
Premium Member
116 Posts
I am very impressed with my 2011 Challenger R/T Classic in all areas. I looked at the Camaros and wasn't as impressed. The exterior is cool, the interior looked cheap and not well put together, but I did like the LS3. The blind spot definitely was a minus for me to.

·
Registered
891 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not interested in a Camaro at all. I looked at them, only interested in a Challenger, just wanted to compare. The Camaro is way better priced, more bang for the buck, but that interior is horrendous and the visibility is so bad, I am literally surprised that car is not illegal.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts