Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

Super Moderator
there's going to be a lot of changes you'll notice going from the '10 to the '16.

the interior features will seem primitive in the '10 compared to the newer years

Registered
2014 SRT Core
Cool, should make for a nice upgrade, congrats. (y)

Registered
SRT鈥檚 are getting hard to find and a bit collectable now. Good purchase! I love mine and will be keeping it for a long time.

If you need one thing to bug you though, the 392 HEMI badges lean the same direction on both sides. Leans to the rear on the drivers side and to the front on passenger side...you鈥檙e welcome LOL.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Tire Muscle car

Registered
Very nice, I've got a 16 but with A8.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Registered
2016 Dodge Challenger SRT, Billet Silver, Black Rally Stripes, A8
I have a 2016 SRT, only 19000 on the clock. Car looks, smells and drives like new. Not a scratch on it, only seen rain once. A keeper.

You will love it.

Registered
2015 SRT, 6 Speed, Sublime Green
15 SRT with 38k on her. Runs as good as it did on Day 1. I posted this angle to show the 392 HEMI badge is leaning the wrong way! Never noticed that before....haha. Enjoy your new car safely...

Registered
SRT鈥檚 are getting hard to find and a bit collectable now. Good purchase! I love mine and will be keeping it for a long time.

If you need one thing to bug you though, the 392 HEMI badges lean the same direction on both sides. Leans to the rear on the drivers side and to the front on passenger side...you鈥檙e welcome LOL.

View attachment 1001329
First world problems haha

Registered
I鈥檓 in Howard County, near Clarksville.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Registered
My brother just bought a Granit srt in fla. also a 2016.
I just bought a 2015 srt jazz blue. Im in woodbine. Going to a show in Frederick/urbana tomorrow morning. Golden gears car show. I moved from Ellicott City

1 - 18 of 18 Posts