Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to my fellow Challengertalk.com Forum members.

After a few years of waiting and watching, I finally made the move. Placed an order for a 2014 Challenger R/T Blacktop on February 3rd through my local dealership, Agincourt Dodge Chrysler (thanks Allan!).

The build was completed in Brampton on March 8th, but then came the wait for shipping. It arrived at Agincourt on March 19th, and I will be picking it up this Wednesday. It's a 28J 5-speed Auto, Pitch Black exterior with dark slate gray and radar red interior.

I have spent many years driving Jeeps (Kaiser Jeeps in the Canadian Army, YJ, Grand Wagoneer, Wrangler) and Land Rovers (1976 LWB, '73 SWB, Discovery). Current family car is a black 2013 Dodge Journey R/T.

Looking forward to many pleasant miles in the saddle.

Cheers!

·
Premium Member
N/A
1,814 Posts
Welcome to CT from Michigan

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Congratulations and welcome aboard! :)

·
Premium Member
4,634 Posts
:pimp: As Wesley Snipes once said, "Always bet on black!" Welcome to the site and I hope you enjoy your new car.

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
Congrats and welcome aboard!

·
Registered
2014 SRT Core
10,057 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thank you for the warm welcome!

Well it arrived at the dealership on March 21st and I picked it up on Tuesday. Having never seen the Blacktop package in person, I am astounded. The drive home was too short...

I was able to get the original build sheet and the dealership did not install the front plate bracket as requested.

It's sitting in my garage right now, but will be on the road the moment the street salt is washed off the streets. Praying for a long hard rain fall.

First task then is to get the 3M Paint protection film applied to the front.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts