Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2014 Shaker
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am now officially a challenger owner. After deciding to wait and order a 2015, I randomly decided to check local dealer inventory. They happened to have a shaker on the way that was almost exactly what I was going to order. I decided to go in and just see what they would do price wise. Long story short, I'm driving my new car home after work today.

·
Premium Member
2019 Hellcat Redeye in white knuckle with silver stripes
1,122 Posts

·
Registered
4,434 Posts
I haven't seen any pics yet and I'm already jealous of your shaker... :disgust: Congrats!!! :cheers:

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
Congrats, enjoy it!

·
Registered
154 Posts
I am now officially a challenger owner. After deciding to wait and order a 2015, I randomly decided to check local dealer inventory. They happened to have a shaker on the way that was almost exactly what I was going to order. I decided to go in and just see what they would do price wise. Long story short, I'm driving my new car home after work today.
Hey congrats! I'm glad to see someone who ordered their Shaker finally get it....wait......

Really, congratulations. At least someone's getting it.

Whiter

·
Registered
1,839 Posts

You said they had a shaker on it's way... Which Challenger did you get? I'm a little confused here... if it is a Shaker, let me know if you want to be added to our Tally list here.

Username: color, Stripe/Stripe Delete, auto/man, Male or Female, City State, date you got it and Dash Number

Thanks!!

·
Premium Member
4,036 Posts
Why wait til the Warranty expires, mod the heck out of it NOW! Mods don't affect the Warranty.....well most don't. Slap a Supercharger on there, and well, maybe it will.

·
Premium Member
9,660 Posts
Today must feel like work will never be over. Bet you looked out the window a whole lot.

Reactions: iamawild1

·
Registered
2014 Shaker
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
You said they had a shaker on it's way... Which Challenger did you get? I'm a little confused here... if it is a Shaker, let me know if you want to be added to our Tally list here.

Username: color, Stripe/Stripe Delete, auto/man, Male or Female, City State, date you got it and Dash Number

Thanks!!
I did get the shaker. They had just pulled it off the trailer and were washing it when I got there.
StumpyMcNubbins: Billet Silver, w/ Stripe, auto, male, Henderson Texas, 3/27/14, 0321
Feel free to add me.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts