Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have spent the past month or so actively gobbling up info pertaining to the widest possible wheel and tire options for street performance use, preferably in 18 in. size. So after much research I have come to the conclusion that I am probably going with the Bolsa wheel in 18x9 front 18x10 rear setup from Huntington Alloys. The accompanying tires will be Nitto NT555 fronts in 265/50/18, and Nitto NT555R rears in 305/45/18.

Here are some relevant pictures from other threads on this subforum that I have tried to bring together in one spot. I hope the owners of these sweet rides don't mind! The orange car from member n96 has the same wheels/finish I am going with but those pictured are in 20 in. size. The rest of the pictures are of challengers rocking 18's. I don't know how anyone thinks they look bad! A more retro and even mean look I think. Either way all opinion are welcome whatever you think!

Also if anyone can speak to having run Nitto NT555R rear tires on a daily/highway use street car any insight would be appreciated since they are a "near" drag tire. Thanks!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
So the Boss 338 is the only thing that comes in 18's??
The ones pictured on n96's orange car up top are available in 18's and are what I am likely purchasing. The line of wheels is made by Huntington Wheels (owned by TSW) and they only offer 2 designs, the one pictured is the Bolsa and the other one is the springdale...

·
Registered
264 Posts
Be sure to post up some pics when you get the wheels and tires. I too have searched for a long time for 18" wheels that will fit an Srt8.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Turns out the Nitto NT555R rears in 305/45/18 wouldn't fit, so I ended up with 295/45/18 Nitto NT05's.

·
Premium Member
3,548 Posts
...The line of wheels is made by Huntington Wheels (owned by TSW) and they only offer 2 designs, the one pictured is the Bolsa and the other one is the springdale...
Company called Huntington naming its wheel after streets in Huntington Beach, i.e., Bolsa Avenue and Springdale Street. Kind of kewl.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts