Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Finely got all the parts needed to complete my project ,,Mopar T/A Hood,,Venting system,Coolant Res and CAI , Started collecting parts last Sept,Buddy next door painted hood for me last week,,Spent Sunday color sanding and polishing out the paint,,Installed it all today,,,Came out great,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

·
Premium Member
1,134 Posts
Lookin good. Will likely follow in your foot steps one of these days.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Nice work.

KW

·
Registered
274 Posts
Bad a$$!!!!!

·
Registered
628 Posts
Great job!

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks Guys,,,Im happy with the way it turned out,,,Funny,,The venting system has been on backorder forever,,I put down the money to be first on the list when they come in and 4 days later it's at my door,,,Told the Dealer thanks and they tell me don't thank me yet,,They are not in and we don't know when they well be in,, :scratchhead:So where did it come from ??? ,The Mopar Gods must like me,,,,:icon7:

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
Great install, car look awesome.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Looks nice good job matching the paint, I've been considering a different hood in the future, I remember going to Jr. high on our bicycles there was an early model Challenger we passed every morning that had a Harwood scoop on it with a tunnel ram and 2 monster 4bbl the old Dude that owned it turned out to be our neighborhood go to guy to fix our bikes then when we turned 14 he helped keep our motorcycles running back then you could only have a 90 cc at age 14 on the street but anyway he would pull the challenger out every once in a while and do the best burnouts I've ever seen or it seemed that way I wish I could find a picture of the scoop he had and photoshop it on a new Challenger to see how it looked because back then it was the coolest thing there was

·
Premium Member
1,803 Posts
1 - 20 of 21 Posts