I went out this morning and installed my new MagnaFlow Axle back exhaust. I couldn’t believe how easy it was to install. It would of took me just under an hour if I would of read that there were two sizes of clamps. I slightly bent one which was the 2.75 inch one that I was trying to clamp up the tips. Supposed to be three inch. Anyway after an hour and a half, it turned out pretty good. All you really have to be careful is to make two straight cuts. The directions say 4 inches from the actuators welds and I went 5 for good measure. It still went on with ease. I used a few squirts of WD-40 inside the pipes to help slide the pipes in together. I’ll post a sound clip later.
685.7 KB Views: 189
763.3 KB Views: 231