Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had my buddy that owns his own upholstery shop redo my interior and helped finish my trunk to show off the airride setup. We replaced the stock srt suede with a new suede and took it all the way up the seat and over the top while deleting the headrests. We added a sublime colored diamond tuck pattern. Added the pattern on the center console and and on the outside of each bolster. We also added it to the armrest on the doors. The white stitching on the sides was replaced with the sublime thread.

In the trunk we lined it in black. Painted the air tank and compressors sublime to match the exterior. I didn't want to just build a wall with plexis glass like a lot I see. We designed it to flow like the hood. We added some diamond tuck on the bottom and down the sides that help hides the ends of the tank.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Thank you

·
Registered
96 Posts
that looks awesome! it really finished off the rest of the car

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Message sent

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
MAN, that's some awesome stitching. Great job as usual. Great Car!

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hey your car is my absolute favorite on this site so I hope you don't mind I used it as inspiration. Anyway it looks amazing obviously nothing compared to your but I thought I'd share. Thanks man

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Looks good. Did you run them all the same size? Looks similar but a tad different. Love it. Takes a while to get them right doesn't it

1 - 16 of 16 Posts