Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Total surprise to me, but the tech guy at Infineon informed me that they require NHRA sfi 3.2A/1 spec jacket if you're running 11's or faster. A quick glance around the web reveals some god-awful looking gear.

Anyone got a link to a protective jacket that looks cool at modest cost? Mopar, Dodge, Viper logos a huge plus.

Thanks in advance for any info,

Rich

·
Premium Member
350 Posts
Total surprise to me, but the tech guy at Infineon informed me that they require NHRA sfi 3.2A/1 spec jacket if you're running 11's or faster. A quick glance around the web reveals some god-awful looking gear.

Anyone got a link to a protective jacket that looks cool at modest cost? Mopar, Dodge, Viper logos a huge plus.

Thanks in advance for any info,

Rich
Try www.jegs.com they have just about every brand of safety gear to include jackets. Good luck

·
Premium Member
945 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,634 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
look at it this way, at least they changed the rule for roll bars to 11.49 instead of the 11.99 it used to be.

·
Premium Member
358 Posts
I have a black RCI brand jacket I purchased from Jegs a year ago. It has only been worn 4 or 5 times. It looks and smells like new. I paid $75 for it and would sell it for $50 plus shipping. It is rated SFI3.2A/1.

I puchased an SFI3.2A/5 full driving suit and no longer need just the jacket.

Here is the current Jeg's catalog link, my jacket is all black with white piping, it does NOT have the big white stripe across the front.

http://www.jegs.com/i/RCI/821/9646D/...oductId=752631

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Arco refinery where I retired started requiring nomex coveralls in the 70's.They lent you two, had to be turned in when I retired.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts