1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here you go!!!
Looks like the 2011 SRT's are here!
The new Wheels and stripes look tuff!
Car needs a serious wash, just off the truck.
Enjoy.

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Looks great! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I think I'd have to pass on that color....just not doing it for me....might look different in person though
I saw that color on a washed rt in person. It looks very good. It is darker than the previous silver with a bluish tint. I liked it alot!
Is it me or did they put a rake in the stance? I dig it, looks old skool.

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
Sorry, it doesn't cut it with me. Then again, it doesn't matter. I'm not spending that kind of cash on a car. It really looks like the 2010 SE Rallye; especially with the painted spoiler. Maybe the flat black ran its course? If I did get the stripes, I liked the Rallye with the thin accent color on the outer edges. Just me.

·
Banned
117 Posts
That nose shot says "get outta my way". That front will spook someone looking at the rear view mirror. lol

Very good looking car. Thanks for posting.

·
Registered
466 Posts
i still don't understand why the stripes don't go thru the license plate cutout, the mustang stripes do the same thing. my buddy redid his on his mustang to go thru the cutout looks much better

·
Banned
117 Posts
i still don't understand why the stripes don't go thru the license plate cutout, the mustang stripes do the same thing. my buddy redid his on his mustang to go thru the cutout looks much better
I think because it is hard to bend the material against sharp edges. I can be wrong but I have seen vinyl *kink* on sharp edges.

·
Premium Member
5,634 Posts
I like it have to agree!!

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
The color is ok, but I don't like the stripes much at all. I like the R/T ones that go almost to the nose of the car the best. If I was buying this car, the stripes would be gone, and replaced with some sort of custom red ones, something like this, a dead ringer for my first car:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts