Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
701 Posts
I like the old srt stripes more than the rallye style but I wouldn't care if the thing was "turd brown", I'd kill for one of these...

·
Registered
73 Posts
Great pics, thanks for posting them. Mines been shipped to Michigan finally, after getting pulled for QA. Hopefully it'll be here by the end of the month. Now I know what mine will look like. Except mine has the IE wheels.

·
Registered
9,272 Posts
overall agree that it looks sweet.
agree that the rear bumper stripe does not look right.
the black striping on the TO looks good but also agree it's nothing special and certainly not unique looking.

·
Registered
939 Posts
I'm confused on what wheels come on the regular SRT. I saw a GWE the other day that had the Furious Fuschia wheels and now this one has the 2008-2010 wheels. Can you get either one?

·
Registered
398 Posts
I'm confused on what wheels come on the regular SRT. I saw a GWE the other day that had the Furious Fuschia wheels and now this one has the 2008-2010 wheels. Can you get either one?
I believe these are the standard SRT wheel. I think the black wheels are for GWE SRT only.

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
The stripes would go if it was mine.

·
Premium Member
456 Posts
I got my GWE SRT ordered today with stripe Delete option. The rims on GWE package are different. Im putting a reverse C stripe on the rear fender from Challenger Gary.

·
Registered
Dodge Challenger Hellcat
961 Posts
The mustang stripe sucks. Other then that it's beautiful!

·
Premium Member
1,045 Posts
Awesome color, I don't mind the stripes at all. If it were mine, I'd leave em on...

·
Registered
85 Posts
Love that color! I don't get the stripes though. Back in the day, these stripes were on Camaros, 442's, Chevelles, Mustangs, etc not Challengers. Actually, I don't recall any Dodge musclecar of the 1960-1970's having these "SS" stripes. Dodge had some awesome stripe packages. The 71 Cuda billboard, 70 Chally tail stripe (not to mention the side stripe, or the 71 RT stripes we see on the Classics today), the "C" stripe on Super Bees, for example. I don't dislike the double stripes at all, they just aren't Dodge IMO. Or at least they aren't "retro Dodge" like the styling of the rest of the car, anyway.

Problem with the rear stripe is the way it goes around the license plate area. Jeff Kehoe's looks better.

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
...Problem with the rear stripe is the way it goes around the license plate area. Jeff Kehoe's looks better.
Ditto. Jeff's do look better.

·
Registered
Dodge Challenger Hellcat
961 Posts
There were doulbe stripes down the hood of the 69 roadrunners and GTX's but not down the center.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts