Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Dodge Challenger Hellraisin Scat Pack
4,425 Posts
Anyone done anything special with the location or type of First Aid Kit they have in their Challenger?
There's a first aid kit in my Challenger? I know there is one in my Mercedes Benz van but I was not aware of one in my Challenger. Is this standard or special option? Where is the kit located?

The one in the van is located in the bottom bin of the passenger door.

·
Registered
2015 Challenger R/T Plus 8 Speed
8,698 Posts
There's a first aid kit in my Challenger? I know there is one in my Mercedes Benz van but I was not aware of one in my Challenger. Is this standard or special option? Where is the kit located?

I think the O.P. is asking if people put one in their car, what does it include and, where do they put it.

·
Registered
2015 Challenger R/T Plus 8 Speed
8,698 Posts
As for me, no unnecessary weight, if I or anyone else is bleeding profusely, please step away from my car. l carry a small, light weight garrote to put you out of your misery.

·
Premium Member
2018 Scat Pack SHAKER in Plum Crazy- GONE :-(
4,715 Posts
Good idea, (O.P, not Frank Julian ;) ). I finally made it a point to put jumper cables in every car we own (4) and emergency water/blanket/first aid/fire extinguisher is next. If I blow $100 for stuff in each car, and never use it, that is a good thing. Never know when a VW or something will fireball, and you can be the guy that saves the day. Maybe chuck in some metal skewers and marshmallow/hot dogs for extreme cases, wait, never mind.

Reactions: Frank Julian

·
Registered
2015 SRT, 6 Speed, Sublime Green
2,188 Posts
I carry one. I bought it to move around in any car I happen to take on a trip. I bought a ready made kit on Amazon. It is larger than a small one and Includes a lot of items. Minimally, you should carry some bleeding control and bandage items and splinting material. Think of what you are most likely to encounter on the road to help you decide. Of course you’ll need adequate Personal Protective Equipment. In this day and age gloves and protective eyewear are a minimum. And N95 masks too.... carrying as much as practical is a good thing. You’ll be glad you have more than you need if you decide to render aid. And ask the ambulance company (if there is one at your scene) to replace the items you use.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)

There was thread on the subject of Fire Extinguisher mounts and location. I was just wondering want others were doing with their selection of a First Aid Kit. Metal or soft side, in trunk loose or mounted..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.