Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I ordered an 09 R/T today blk track pak w/20's and leather. This is my first Dodge. Had a fox body mustang w/ windsor and an 04 Mach 1 previous. My family has grown out of the mustangs and I love the look of retro muscle cars. Im sure it will be more refined than my Mach. I hope it runs as well and Im sure Ill be very happy.

·
Premium Member
1,857 Posts
Well I ordered an 09 R/T today blk track pak w/20's and leather. This is my first Dodge. Had a fox body mustang w/ windsor and an 04 Mach 1 previous. My family has grown out of the mustangs and I love the look of retro muscle cars. Im sure it will be more refined than my Mach. I hope it runs as well and Im sure Ill be very happy.
Were in the same boat. Getting rid of a 04 Mach to get my Challenger. Goodluck with the new ride.

·
Premium Member
3,089 Posts
Maybe you can get the plate "NO PONY"
J/K Welcome and I hope you enjoy your MOPAR

·
Registered
642 Posts
nice choice !....you will be very happy ! :)

WC

·
Registered
349 Posts
I am sure you will be happy with it, my wife has a charger R/T and It runs Great. Love to drive her car so I can't wait to get the Challenger.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts