Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Banned
7,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well, I've made the first mod to Orange Krush for 2011 already hahaha.

It's a matching parking pedal cover. This is a Mercedes part and pops right on in place of the ordinary stock rubber one. Not sure why Dodge didn't include this from the factory as it's obviously the exact same as the gas/brake/clutch.

Mercedes p/n 203-430-00-84 $20

·
Banned
7,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nope just something fun for New Year's.....whoops on the grammar. Sometimes I type faster than I think.

psssst, I honestly don't want to have the highest post count...makes me look like I spend too much time here.

·
Premium Member
4,384 Posts
let me guess you changed the pulley

·
Banned
7,159 Posts
Nope just something fun for New Year's.....whoops on the grammar. Sometimes I type faster than I think.

psssst, I honestly don't want to have the highest post count...makes me look like I spend too much time here.
Unless I am crazy, what is weird is that your post count does not increase in your own thread.

·
Registered
48 Posts
"22 lbs of boost here I come!"
Hmmm, well you can't boost the inlet air that much without blowing out your intake parts so it must be NOS...

·
Banned
7,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Updated the first post with a picture. It's a parking brake pedal cover to match the gas/brake/clutch. Mercedes p/n 203-430-00-84 $20.

Pop the standard rubber one off (a big flat head screw driver makes it a cinch). Squirt some WD40 on the back of the new one and pop it on. Two minutes and you're done.

Figured I might as well start 2011 off right with a quick mod to Orange Krush.

·
Premium Member
2,061 Posts
Updated the first post with a picture. It's a parking brake pedal cover to match the gas/brake/clutch. Mercedes p/n 203-430-00-84 $20.

Pop the standard rubber one off (a big flat head screw driver makes it a cinch). Squirt some WD40 on the back of the new one and pop it on. Two minutes and you're done.

Figured I might as well start 2011 off right with a quick mod to Orange Krush.
I like it. Like this one? MERCEDES-BENZ PAD (203-430-00-84)

·
Premium Member
2,328 Posts
Well, I've made the first mod to Orange Krush for 2011 already hahaha.

It's a matching parking pedal cover. This is a Mercedes part and pops right on in place of the ordinary stock rubber one. Not sure why Dodge didn't include this from the factory as it's obviously the exact same as the gas/brake/clutch.

Mercedes p/n 203-430-00-84 $20

Sheesh you six speed guys must have small feet!
Unless I am crazy, what is weird is that your post count does not increase in your own thread.
It updates post count through all posts. So the first thing you posted x number years ago will have todays post count. Or I'm not seeing what your saying?? I'm on Bud Light Time at the moment.

·
Registered
9,272 Posts
looks good speedy

1 - 20 of 43 Posts