Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So this morning I braved the California cold weather (low 50s) and install the first mods

Hellcat lower airbox, Afe dryflow filter and Afe duct.

Later today I will probably pop in the DIPS screens and trunk pull.

More to come later as I still have parts sitting around waiting.

·
Registered
2014 SRT Core
9,236 Posts
Congrats on starting the mod process. I think you picked a good first mod and I'd probably do the Hell cat air box as my first mod too if I had a Scat Pack. :thumbsup:

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
16,912 Posts
No pictures! Heresy!! :D

A Guy

·
Registered
115 Posts
Nice! I should be getting most of those parts myself in a couple days!

Already installed an AEM dryflow filter and a trunk pull and waiting on Hellcat box w/ aFe headlight tube, Charger intake tube, and Speedlogix catch can. Going to do the Clutch Delay Valve delete too when I go to install those parts.

·
Super Moderator
15,381 Posts
So this morning I braved the California cold weather (low 50s) and install the first mods

Hellcat lower airbox, Afe dryflow filter and Afe duct.

Later today I will probably pop in the DIPS screens and trunk pull.

More to come later as I still have parts sitting around waiting.
Low 50s...Ha!

In Florida, they'd have parkas and fleece lined boots and wool gloves on...:wink3:

Seriously - l lived in SF and I still remember Jan '91 - that was down to 31* - on a drive back from visiting folks in Sacramento...stuck on the Bay Bridge approach (this was before 880 Freeway replacement was built) seeing snowflakes drifting in the air while sitting in traffic. That was the coldest winter I remember...and frost in SF doesn't happen very much.

Since living here in Oregon, I've experienced 15* F that's a different kind of cold from the Bay Area!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts