Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay so I already have my first 3 mods lined up. I have already installed my Mopar locking gas cap. I have my appointment setup for my 30% tint. But I want to add sirius sattilite radio. I need to know everything I need to get the sirius and the usb working with the 130s radio. I currently have the 130 radio without sirius. I am going to the dealership to get the attenae installed. But I need a list of parts to buy. I don't too much care for the hand free bluetooth so those parts won't be needed.

·
Registered
664 Posts
You are going to the dealership should they not be able to pull up the parts list for you?

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was going to try to ball the parts for cheaper than the dealer would charge. And just pay them for labor.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Okay so I already have my first 3 mods lined up. I have already installed my Mopar locking gas cap. I have my appointment setup for my 30% tint. But I want to add sirius sattilite radio. I need to know everything I need to get the sirius and the usb working with the 130s radio. I currently have the 130 radio without sirius. I am going to the dealership to get the attenae installed. But I need a list of parts to buy. I don't too much care for the hand free bluetooth so those parts won't be needed.
What model and year do you have. I thought all of these cars come with Sirius and 1 free year. How did you get a car without it?

·
Premium Member
2,009 Posts
I dont want to get ripped off at the dealer.
No, actually what you should have said is that you don't want to pay retail. I buy all my MoPar parts from my dealer and because I bought my car there they give me the same discount as they do to repair shops.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts