Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, tomorrow is the day I pick up my new baby... My sales guy snapped a picture to keep me going until then. More to come as soon as I take her home!

It's going to be a long day!!!! BTW... I just love the color!

Attachments

·
Registered
651 Posts
Likin it,
that red is going to look very nice at night under lights,
Kudos,
:smoker:

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Congrats on your car. She's a beauty.:bigthumb:

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Congrats and good luck with her/him :)

·
Registered
558 Posts
Like that color, congrats on the new ride!

·
Vendor
5,672 Posts
Awesome, congrats!! Look forward to more pics tomorrow.

·
Registered
421 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Picked her up last night and all I can say is HOLY SH*T. The Redline color is amazing IMO. When I got there it was sitting next to a brand new IE Blue and I'm telling you there was no comparison.

Pictures don't do it justice. I think so many couldn't justify the extra price for the Redline, but even the Toxic orange had a $295.00 price tag.

Mine was the only Redline this dealer had ordered and as you know at this point no more can be ordered, which makes this even more special. Every sales guy in the place came up to me and commented how freakin awesome the color was.

Love driving the car. The manual is smooth and clutch as light as can be. Seats are so comfortable, I could drive it all day! Opened my garage this morning and had an instant smile on my face.

Hoping this feeling stays for some time to come. After all my research uncertainty of which Challenger to buy, which color what options...I feel I got the perfect car for me in the Perfect color.

·
Premium Member
227 Posts
Congrats...Welcome to the club of smiling faces.

·
Premium Member
388 Posts
Hoping this feeling stays for some time to come.../QUOTE]

16 mos in (29k miles) with this car and I still get the grins and giggles every time I see or drive my car. I am not sure that it ever goes away!!!

Enjoy your ride!!!

Chuck

·
Registered
355 Posts
looks fantastic. Congrats!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts