Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Between bad weather and work I haven't had much time to do any really good pictures. I snapped a few pics with the phone this weekend. This is my 2010 Hurst Series 1.

I'm going to post more pictures once the weather clears, I can get my good camera and compose some nice shots.

All I can say is, what a car.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Between bad weather and work I haven't had much time to do any really good pictures. I snapped a few pics with the phone this weekend. This is my 2010 Hurst Series 1.

I'm going to post more pictures once the weather clears, I can get my good camera and compose some nice shots.

All I can say is, what a car.

Ya gotta love that........... Sweet ! :bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
2012 Challenger SRT in BSP
440 Posts
Beautiful car - congrats!

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Congratulations! Sharp looking Challenger! Thanks for sharing the pics.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Sweet. Real sweet. I like the stance you car has. Looking at the gap between the tires and fenders it looks to have been lowers an inch or two. Makes me start pondering the idea of some lowering springs.

Nice looking ride!

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Sweet. Real sweet. I like the stance you car has. Looking at the gap between the tires and fenders it looks to have been lowers an inch or two. Makes me start pondering the idea of some lowering springs.

Nice looking ride!
Thank you. I love the stance too. The wheel wells are almost completely filled. The springs are the Eibachs that are installed with the Hurst package. They did a great job.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts