Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought one of the original 2008 Challenger SRT8s and have monitored the forum, but it's my first post.
I am proud to say that I was lucky enough to get my hands on one of the Frederick Scat Pack 2011 392 Challenger Kowalski editions.
I picked it up on 1 APR from Bob Frederick!
Long story short, I've known Bob since 2008 when he helped me track the production of my hemi orange Challenger (that he didn't even sell me). I knew he was good when he gave me the dash plaque number 3 weeks before it was delivered. Plenty of emails and phone calls later, I finally purchased my first Challenger from Bob, and wow am I lucky. This is one special car!
For those of you who have/are getting 392s....flowmasters are a must! This car sounds amazing!
Photos don't really do this car justice, but here are a few attempts.

Attachments

·
Registered
102 Posts
Congrats, is the "Kowalski edition" actually on the build sheet? Or is it more of a dealer thing?

·
Premium Member
5,634 Posts
Congrats!!!!

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Congrats on the car!

Now maybe you could explain what all makes the Kowalski edition what it is exactly. :)

I'm still trying to understand what the "Super Soul" radio actually means. How is it different from other radios?

JFF:D

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
jono, Congratulations and welcome aboard! :)

·
Premium Member
2,797 Posts
are these factory edition cars or dealer added? if it is factory couldn't any dealer with the right code order one of these?

great looking car. i would like to see a factory base SE car with just the 6.4L 6-speed 390 posi and nothing else.

·
Registered
3,380 Posts
i like how it has IE interior accents w/o the white seats

what kind of grill and exhaust tips does it have

any stock performance upgrades? or is it just a appearance thing

·
Banned
7,159 Posts
Congrats on the hot rod and welcome.

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts
I would like to say welcome to the best Challenger Forum. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM any of the Admin/Moderators.

Also, please be sure to read General Forum Rules - Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums

Thanks for joining our forum, please enjoy and we look forward to your participation. :bigthumb:

Welcome brother from Kowalski #7 owner enjoy will talk to you soon and welcome to the Scat Pack :guiness::guiness::guiness:

·
Premium Member
4,364 Posts
Awesome. I had the pleasure of seeing Jeff's #7 up close and in person Sunday and it is one sweet car. Bob Fredrick has SOME kind of pull with Chrysler to get 10 exact cars made this way.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Is there a thread somewhere that has the details of exactly what is included with this package. I've been looking, but could not find.

Gorgeous car.

·
Registered
531 Posts
Awesome! Congrats! I'd like to hear those flowmasters better if you make another video.

·
Premium Member
4,364 Posts
Is there a thread somewhere that has the details of exactly what is included with this package. I've been looking, but could not find.

Gorgeous car.

Ten limited edition Frederick Scat Pack Kowalski Challengers were built with sequential VINs to honor every Mopar fanatic's favorite movie. Based on the 2011 392 Inaugural Edition Challenger SRT8, these are the only white, slate interior, stripe delete Challengers from the factory. Other features include: "1970’s Pistol Grip Shifter with woodgrain inserts, Mopar Chrome Quad Exhaust Tips, Rear Quarter Glass Scat Pack Bees, Unique Fender Tag and Broadcast Sheet, ‘Kowalski Edition’ Rear Spoiler and underhood decal, ‘Frederick Scat Pack Kowalski Edition’ numbered dash plaque and finally a reproduction 1970 Colorado License Plate with OA 5599."

Here are a couple of pics of one at Spring Fest

Spring Fest 2011: California LX car gathering (Charger, Challenger, etc)

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
Ten limited edition Frederick Scat Pack Kowalski Challengers were built with sequential VINs to honor every Mopar fanatic's favorite movie. Based on the 2011 392 Inaugural Edition Challenger SRT8, these are the only white, slate interior, stripe delete Challengers from the factory. Other features include: "1970’s Pistol Grip Shifter with woodgrain inserts, Mopar Chrome Quad Exhaust Tips, Rear Quarter Glass Scat Pack Bees, Unique Fender Tag and Broadcast Sheet, ‘Kowalski Edition’ Rear Spoiler and underhood decal, ‘Frederick Scat Pack Kowalski Edition’ numbered dash plaque and finally a reproduction 1970 Colorado License Plate with OA 5599."

Here are a couple of pics of one at Spring Fest

Spring Fest 2011: California LX car gathering (Charger, Challenger, etc)

In this picture:

It doesn't show the car as having the quad exhaust tips. :scratchhead:

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Awesome congrats! Looks great!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts