Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just completed a trip from Minneapolis to Orlando and back in the DY Challenger (3300 miles). Averaged 23 MPG with cruise set 5-10 over limit. Car handled great on trip.

Only saw a handful of Challengers but saw hundreds of Camaros. It's nice to be unique.

R/T looked great on Daytona beach along with the Bike Week and spring break crowd. :5:

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
I just completed a trip from Minneapolis to Orlando and back in the DY Challenger (3300 miles). Averaged 23 MPG with cruise set 5-10 over limit. Car handled great on trip.

Only saw a handful of Challengers but saw hundreds of Camaros. It's nice to be unique.

R/T looked great on Daytona beach along with the Bike Week and spring break crowd. :5:
I drove from Boston to Terre Haute Indiana (1100 miles) when I bought my car. I echo your sentiments. Very comfortable trip. I got 24.5 on 2 tanks, cruise set 2-3 "under" the limit. Saw very few Challengers and yes, it's great to be unique.
Take care.

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Any pics of the car on the Beach? I went down there last month for the Daytona 500 race. About 2800 miles round trip.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
28 Posts
Bought our car in Atlanta Georgia with 45 miles on it and drove to Charlotte NC that night, next day straight thru to the New Jersey Shore....approx 1100 miles, got 22.3 mpg but LoL I never did the speed limit !!!!! 75 80 85.....loved it !
Furious Fuschia Classic R/T 6spd

1 - 5 of 5 Posts