Dodge Challenger Forum banner

First Time challenger Owner

5K views 17 replies 12 participants last post by  Hell Ride 
#1 ·
I was able to finally pick up a Challenger on the 23rd of this month. It's an '08 SRT8 with 23,000 miles in Brilliant Black Crystal Pearl. I'm not sure what the option packages contained from the factory but she's pretty loaded. Even got a 5 year or 75,000 mile warranty. I already have a CAI and catch can from The Charger I traded in. Unfortunately my aftermarket wheels wouldn't fit the Challenger. Now let the modifying begin!

Reactions: Slidd
#2 ·
Welcome

Not a lot of activity here right now with all the buzz about the new stuff. Congratulations on the 1st Gen score, I like our cars a lot especially with all the mods we can do.

Taking my time on my mods because I want to do it right the first time LOL

Reactions: 1911gotoheaven
#5 ·
Sounds just like my car! Welcome to the group!

#7 ·
Welcome from Wa State!

Nice score on your car. The 6.1L has a lot potential so you are sure to have fun with the modding.

If you're on Facebook, come check out the Black Challenger Group. Exclusive to current and former owners of any generation Black Challenger! If you ask to join, PLEASE have a pic of your car that can be seen at the Public level. We screen every applicant. No Publicly viewable pic of your car means we'll ask what you drive and expect a reply before joining you.

#8 ·
Thanks everyone for the replies. Picked up some taillight covers and I'm loving the look. Wheels will be here next week.

#18 ·
Looking great, buddy! Next up I would do a tuner, blue top solenoids, and Quantum Blue engine oil! After that, Charger intake tube, and catch can and if you can afford it, an 87mm throttle body.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.