Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Looking to buy a SXT Plus this week it's a 2015 with 84.000KM on it.

Buying from dealership it was a trade in I seen last owner has did a cat-back system in it and something to the suspension as there's a box in the trunk with springs and stuff in it.

Was wondering what I should be looking for in this model of car ?

For instance what go's wrong with these cars ? what brakes easy? what wares out fast ? any common problems with this year/engine?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Overall the 3.6 & 8 spd is reliable. Take it on a drive test and see for suspension/engine abnormal noises. Check for any signs of abuse and accidents.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Overall the 3.6 & 8 spd is reliable. Take it on a drive test and see for suspension/engine abnormal noises. Check for any signs of abuse and accidents.
Thanks done that car runs great no strange sounds handles great.Got the car fax from dealer also no accidents.

Just nice to know if there was things like the 5.7lt header bolts that brake alot stuff like that I know a little about cars by no means a expert just like a heads up on stuff :) thanks for the reply :)

Billet Technology Signature Series Catch Can For 2.7L or 3.5L & 3.6L Pentstar
[Finish/Color:Blue-25]
[Catch Can Hose:Braided Line Color Match Ends]
[Engine Type:3.6L]
[Fittings:Black Powder Coated Fittings]

Ordered :)

·
Registered
12 Posts
As far as I know you’ll not hav3 those exhaust manifold bolts that break nor the engine «*tics*». You’ll not have problems with those MDS hydraulic lifters or having to change the water pump when it decides to let off ( sooner). You’ll have to change just 6 spark plugs instead of 16.
Well, you’ll not have that hemi roar.....lol

1 - 4 of 4 Posts