Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
633 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
https://youtu.be/FwBISW3DCkY

I'm here in Bowling Green for ChallengerFest9 and took my car to the National Corvette Museum race track. I had more fun than any one should be allowed to have legally.

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
We don't go out for a track day, we go out for a crack day. Once you try it, you're hooked lol. Now you can begin the search for suspension and tire mods. Good idea starting out with a chase car.

·
Premium Member
633 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We don't go out for a track day, we go out for a crack day. Once you try it, you're hooked lol. Now you can begin the search for suspension and tire mods. Good idea starting out with a chase car.
Too true. I don't have deep enough pockets to be hooked on this. But I can see myself dabbling a little. At 65, it's probably not anything I should take up seriously. ☺

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Too true. I don't have deep enough pockets to be hooked on this. But I can see myself dabbling a little. At 65, it's probably not anything I should take up seriously. ☺

Never too old for fun with cars!

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,328 Posts

No excuses brother, I'm 63 lol

·
Premium Member
633 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No excuses brother, I'm 63 lol
Heheh... I must admit, I'm still enjoying the experience. One of the best things about this was that my wife could ride along, so she's as hooked as I am. Might make it easier going forward. I honestly don't have the means for anything all out. I can't afford to be going through tires and brakes and anything else that will fail along the way. I was pleased with the cars' handling and the street tires held on nicely. The Petty's Garage strut brace was a worthwhile investment.

It's good to know that I'm not the only old fart that loves driving these cars.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts