Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've wanted one of these Challengers since they first came out. Now that I'm able to get one it seems like I missed out on the some of the better colors (Hemi Orange, PCP, etc). That is until I stopped at the dealership Friday and test drove a 2011 Challenger RT in Tungsten. That color looks great on these cars. Unfortunately the car was an automatic. My dealer couldn't find a Tungsten 6 speed within a 500 mile radius of eastern KY so I may be ordering one. I've heard the horror stories about the waits. He did show me the memo from Dodge about the colors affected and Tungsten wasn't one of them.Anyway, I think we are close to a deal. I can order a 2011 Tungsten RT with the chrome clad wheels and STP for $29500. I have about $9000 in equity in my trade in for a out the door price of 20500 plus tax/tag/lisc.
After researching on here and the net I think this is a pretty good deal. I look forward to hearing your opinions.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Wait for the one you want. In the end, there will be no regrets and you should be seeking long-term satisfaction as opposed to short-term satiation.

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Hem1 RT, Welcome aboard! :) You will find a wealth on knowledge on this forum.

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts
I would like to say welcome to the best Challenger Forum. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM any of the Admin/Moderators.

Also, please be sure to read General Forum Rules - Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums

Thanks for joining our forum, please enjoy and we look forward to your participation. :bigthumb:

get what makes you happy :thumbsup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts