Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
13,870 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The following post made by Rocket Man, on August 13, 2017, has been transferred to this forum:

I tried to post a new thread but I can't seem to do it. Hopefully someone will see this and help me out.
I got a great deal on a set of WR2 take off wheels and tires from a Scat Pack Charger. They are obviously 20x9 but they are stamped +25(offset). My WRT 20x9's are stamped +19.2. Will these fit my SPS with stock 245/45-20's?
Thanks for any advise.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
17,003 Posts
But if he can't start a new thread... ;) What specifically happens when you try to start a thread?

A Guy

·
Registered
486 Posts
The following post made by Rocket Man, on August 13, 2017, has been transferred to this forum:

I tried to post a new thread but I can't seem to do it. Hopefully someone will see this and help me out.
I got a great deal on a set of WR2 take off wheels and tires from a Scat Pack Charger. They are obviously 20x9 but they are stamped +25(offset). My WRT 20x9's are stamped +19.2. Will these fit my SPS with stock 245/45-20's?
Thanks for any advise.
Thought the WRT'S were +18.5 offset and the WR2's were +25.5.
Well in any case, the +25 would only tuck in about 1/4" further, already has been done on many Challenger SP's and should be fine.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
17,003 Posts
If you can get a screenshot of the error, that would be most helpful. Certainly We can get this to the Admins attention. A Guy

1 - 7 of 7 Posts