Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My first Dodge and I love my Silver 2010 SRT. Kids are done with college ( Go Noles, Go Gators ) and My wife and I took our first joy ride, A1A ocean view, with the windows down and sound blasting. Her smile was worth millions.:thumbsup: so was mine :bigthumb:.

·
Banned
7,159 Posts
Congrats on the new car. Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Welcome to CT. I was down on A1A last week. :)

·
Premium Member
8,295 Posts
Welcome from WPB, Fla!

·
Premium Member
472 Posts
Welcome from the Treasure Coast. I drive A1A to work and back, can only see the ocean from the bridges but I get a nice view of the rivers.

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Congratulations and welcome aboard! :)

·
Super Moderator
14,189 Posts
Congratulations on the SRT purchase and welcome to challengertalk- the biggest and best Challenger forum on the web, with 19,212 members and growing!

While this forum is free, you will find it very expensive because of all the great ideas that you will get to mod your Challenger. :bigthumb:

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts
I would like to say welcome to the best Challenger Forum. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM any of the Admin/Moderators.

Also, please be sure to read General Forum Rules - Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums

Thanks for joining our forum, please enjoy and we look forward to your participation. :bigthumb:

Congrats and nice to enjoy some freedom :guiness:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts