Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 157 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's time to unvail the new project. The Bee is an incredible car. But I wanted to build a Challenger with attitude. Here it is...the new KRYPTONITE. It started it's life as an SRT8 with the 6 speed stick. It began it's transformation as soon as it landed in my garage. Where do you start?...

Under the hood:
The crown jewel, a Techco twin screw supercharger special ordered in a polished finish.
BT under hood kit.

Under the car:
Universal Air Suspension.
Pro Wheels, 20x8.5, 22x10
Toyo Proxes4 255/35zr20 285/30zr22

Junk in the trunk:
Arc Audio components
DVD, Wii, 23" widescreen

Paint:
Custom flames by the "Wizard"

This car is dedicated to the memory of my son, "Topher".
I greatly appreciate Jerry, "Plumcrazy574". Without his help, this project would not have been completed.

·
Registered
733 Posts
woooheeeee!
this rig is real rock'n'roll.

BIG Thumbs up! :bigthumb::bigthumb::bigthumb:

PS: can you let me know the size of the Charger wheels which can be seen on the Charger? Thx a lot!

·
Registered
733 Posts
gimme more ... ;-)

if you have more pics of this awesome Challenger. Post them!
And if you have some great pics of the Charger sitting next to the Challenger. Post them, too...!

;-)
Thx.

·
Premium Member
434 Posts
that paint scheme looks sweet on the Challenger! nice job!

·
Registered
999 Posts
ummmmmm.........not my thing. careful going over any speed humps in that baby. or into someones driveway.

each to their own.

i'll take all your performance mods please, just not the cosmetic ones.

·
Registered
126 Posts
flippin awesome

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
No Wayyyayyy. Thats all i can say :woot::woot::)
The nicest looking Challenger Ive seen so far Great job Your Son would be proud to be seen in that beast:bigthumb: nice job i need more pics cant stop looking at it :SM127: LOL

·
Premium Member
629 Posts
Great Job
I am sure you will enjoy as well anyone who stands next to it will enjoy somemore.

·
Registered
6,176 Posts
Awesome car, for the guys who are gonna and have asked about how low it is hes got airride. He can bring it up for fun time and daily driving (which by the looks, this car doesnt get much of)

·
Registered
196 Posts
Hey Krypt.. I followed your charger build on CF and loved it. I heard that you were building a challenger. It came out great.

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,918 Posts
WOW :woot: THAT IS WILD FANTASTIC :icon_cheers:

·
Registered
2010 SRT8 Challenger
532 Posts
Very fricken sweet :facelick:

T

·
0 Posts
Krypt,

AMAZING ride Bro!!! Looks like it's haulin A$$ even laying on the ground!! BTW - I took down my desktop of my own ride to put a pic of yours up!! CONGRATS on getting SCREWED and welcome to the Family!!:rocker::rocker:

1 - 20 of 157 Posts