Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Flat Black Grill Surround for sale, came off my 2010 R/T painted, baked on flat black primer. Leave it as is for that "blacked out" look or it is ready to paint any color you want to match your hot rod. Same as new $75.00 shipped. I believe it fits all Challengers 2008-2014. Someone will correct if I'm wrong. Thanks.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sunday night bump. Let's play make a deal. This black surround looks awesome pic does not do it justice. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Two ways to do it. Either take a screwdriver and snap out your old grille which will break off some of the tabs on it and it will become useless or remove the front fascia and you will save your old one. If you choose the first route the replacement will snap into place without damage. Go to youtube I think there are some video's of this. Thanks and just let me know if you want it.

·
Premium Member
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sunday Bump! Someone make a offer shipped! Just like new not a scratch/like new. You just can't imagine what these black grill surrounds do for the Challenger. Should have come from the factory that way!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts