Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone seen any pictures of the flat black hood on a pitch black hellcat (or any black Challenger for that matter)? I've been thinking about getting mine that way, but I was hoping to see some pictures of it configured like that so I could confirm that it looks as cool as it does in my head :)

·
Registered
167 Posts
I think he meant a Pitch Black Challenger Hellcat with a black satin hood option, not just any picture of the black satin hood. I am also interested in what that combo looks like, along with the Granite/black hood combo.

Although not the best pictures (poor light and weird angles), I think these are the only black Hellcat with black satin hood pictures out yet.
Check this thread out:

http://www.challengertalk.com/forums/f290/hellcat-my-hotel-238321/

I don't think the pictures in that thread do it justice. But I am sure soon enough more pictures will start surfacing.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I think he meant a Pitch Black Challenger Hellcat with a black satin hood option, not just any picture of the black satin hood. I am also interested in what that combo looks like, along with the Granite/black hood combo.

Although not the best pictures (poor light and weird angles), I think these are the only black Hellcat with black satin hood pictures out yet.
Check this thread out:

http://www.challengertalk.com/forums/f290/hellcat-my-hotel-238321/

I don't think the pictures in that thread do it justice. But I am sure soon enough more pictures will start surfacing.
Yes that is exactly what I want to see, Pitch Black with a Flat Black hood. That is a start, although some better pictures would be great too.

·
Registered
16,280 Posts
I don't think it would look as good, part of what makes it look good is the contrast in colors and there is just not much with a black car. Kinda like a black vinyl top on a black car back in the day, never liked it and thought the painted roof looked much better, just my 2 cents.

·
Premium Member
25 Posts

Sorry. Never said reading was my strong suit. Your pictures look great, though.

Saw a billet silver HC w/ black hood running with a new Mustang GT across I-75 toward Miami a couple of weeks ago. Must have been road testing because they were EXACTLY doing the speed limit. Couldn't take pics while driving though.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts