1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Banned
1,844 Posts
they look good, welcome to CT.

·
Registered
780 Posts
I Like!!! How much did it set you back? I'd like to do the same.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Looks GREAT! I want to do the same but I want to put 10s in the back. Anyone have any ideas how??? Factory Reproductions doesn't make em in 20x10s. Sorry hope I didn't highjack your thread.

·
Banned
7,159 Posts
Looks great, welcome to the forum.

·
Premium Member
2,328 Posts
I like it, if I were to do it would have left the raised portion silver, but I have a silver car so.... I also wanted 10" rears so got aftermarket wheels. Welcome bty.

·
Registered
64 Posts
looks good

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts
I would like to say welcome to the best Challenger Forum. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM any of the Admin/Moderators.

Also, please be sure to read http://www.challengertalk.com/forums...-posting-1940/

Thanks for joining our forum, please enjoy and we look forward to your participation. :bigthumb:

Great looking wheels nice upgrade and easier to maintain :thumbsup:

·
Registered
54 Posts
They look mean, almost don't look like the factory rims!

·
Registered
736 Posts
Love that look. I had mine done a few weeks ago in Gloss black with an orange Pinstripe on the rim to match the car. I love them. People are asking for prices, I paid 600 total for all 4 with the stripe! Also got a 5yr warranty on mine.

oh, and Welcome to CT!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Also curious how much it set you back and where you wound up sending em out.
Sent them to Specialty Coatings in Huntington Beach, CA. Easy for me since I live there. $400 and change total for the set. They sent them out for chemical striping before they coated them. They did a really nice job.

Thanks everybody, nice to be here.

·
Registered
9,272 Posts
generally NOT a fan of powder coat look but gotta say that looks nice :bigthumb:
welcome to CT :thumbsup:

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Welcome aboard! :)

·
Registered
117 Posts
Sent them to Specialty Coatings in Huntington Beach, CA. Easy for me since I live there. $400 and change total for the set. They sent them out for chemical striping before they coated them. They did a really nice job.

Thanks everybody, nice to be here.

Welcome!! Excuse my ignorance.. What is chemical striping and/or What are they striping?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts