Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
09 RT Challenger auto
3,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mokan had there sunday bracket race today so I decided to go. A couple buddys that run super comp in dragsters were going so what da heck. I loaded the car and could only find 100oct fuel in 5gal pail for 82 bucks. Ahhh

My first pass I made for this year, it felt good just didnt feel,,,,like in the 10s. Sure was.
I cracked a 10:87 at 127 without any juice. However this run, was freeking cool . I made some changes over the winter and I went from a 11:16 to a 10:87 again without the jug. I had it in the truck keeping warm, just never could get a pass to use it. The bracket race kinda covers the time. We only get 2 hits before its time to race.
Needless to say im very happy for how the old heap of bolts runs. Im going to make a friday TnT so I can spray it down real heavy and have some play time fun. Brackets just is grind grind grind, sometimes not fun to me. A PIA at times. Anyway had a great time.
Got to check out my x mass Go Pros i have. Ill try and post them up.
Im number 611 firt pass only has the number, and not my name. The next tickets have the name with the number first hit then second hit then I didnt set the TC button and ran the 11:35, then a 10:96 that hit.

I always said I only want 10s and thats it. Im done. I Hit my little goal.
Got a New Goal !!!!!!!
Thanks to:
SHR (Southern Hot Rod) La.
Macon Motors, Springdale, Ar.
Vortech
Johan, Diablotoona
Edge Converters
DSS
Challengertalk/Forum Vendors
Diablo,
Tranzformer
VP 100octane race fuel

Thanks again,
FlatTop

Attachments

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Super job and congrats! Your Challenger is "da bomb", keep up the good work!

·
Registered
181 Posts
Way to go Flat Top, That is flat getting it done.

Congrats!

Reactions: Flat Top

·
Registered
531 Posts
Congrats on those nice numbers!!

·
Premium Member
1,549 Posts
Congrats....

·
Registered
550 Posts

·
Premium Member
931 Posts
did you make this pass on radials or slicks?

·
Premium Member
5,634 Posts
Congrats FT !!!

·
Registered
529 Posts
Way to go dude!

·
Premium Member
09 RT Challenger auto
3,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Runs were on 28x10 Hoosier Slicks I get away with 18lbs in them.
Im trying to edit my cussing out of the video, case I piss someone off. I need to figure how to and post.
This friday im going to do a TnT this way I can play with more stuff. Just no time on an event bracket race day. Heck you only get two time runs and its into the stageing lanes you go. I barley got the gopro in and turned on.
So this friday is the day I want to shoot the juice to it, I have the zex 175 pills. Should be a cool pass.
Thanks again all.
Flattop

·
Registered
3,338 Posts
Mokan had there sunday bracket race today so I decided to go. A couple buddys that run super comp in dragsters were going so what da heck. I loaded the car and could only find 100oct fuel in 5gal pail for 82 bucks. Ahhh

My first pass I made for this year, it felt good just didnt feel,,,,like in the 10s. Sure was.
I cracked a 10:87 at 127 without any juice. However this run, was freeking cool . I made some changes over the winter and I went from a 11:16 to a 10:87 again without the jug. I had it in the truck keeping warm, just never could get a pass to use it. The bracket race kinda covers the time. We only get 2 hits before its time to race.
Needless to say im very happy for how the old heap of bolts runs. Im going to make a friday TnT so I can spray it down real heavy and have some play time fun. Brackets just is grind grind grind, sometimes not fun to me. A PIA at times. Anyway had a great time.
Got to check out my x mass Go Pros i have. Ill try and post them up.
Im number 611 firt pass only has the number, and not my name. The next tickets have the name with the number first hit then second hit then I didnt set the TC button and ran the 11:35, then a 10:96 that hit.

I always said I only want 10s and thats it. Im done. I Hit my little goal.
Got a New Goal !!!!!!!
Thanks to:
SHR (Southern Hot Rod) La.
Macon Motors, Springdale, Ar.
Vortech
Johan, Diablotoona
Edge Converters
DSS
Challengertalk/Forum Vendors
Diablo,
Tranzformer
VP 100octane race fuel

Thanks again,
FlatTop

Congrats,

Why am I not finding you on my last? Did one of the MODs remove you off my list :) or have you never
posted a slip before?

I will add you in the next couple of days

·
Registered
477 Posts
Thanks FlatTop for representing us Mopar folks well!

·
Premium Member
09 RT Challenger auto
3,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hello Dadstoy. Sure put it on there. Thanks
Cant wait for this friday TnT
FT

·
Premium Member
5,641 Posts
1 - 20 of 34 Posts