Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In my feeble attempt to stop a squeaking noise when shifting to first, I damaged the floor console bezel and I'm looking for a replacement. Picture attached. Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
2016 Challenger 5.7 6-speed
103 Posts
I have an identical one sitting in a box. No damages. Was gonna get it wrapped but change of plans. I will post pics later. $50 + shipping

·
Super Moderator
15,435 Posts
looks like its the black plastic surround bezel around the shifter boot that you're looking for - not the entire top plate / trim.

·
Registered
2015 RT 5.7 M6
7,603 Posts
In my feeble attempt to stop a squeaking noise when shifting to first, I damaged the floor console bezel and I'm looking for a replacement. Picture attached. Thanks!
FYI not sure if you know this but there is a TSB 21-020-16 for a squeaky shifter. Also it looks like dealer only sells the boot/trim/shifter as an assembly (+$200).

Attachments

·
Registered
185 Posts
PM sent if it’s the whole top bezel and the OP hasn’t taken it.

I have an identical one sitting in a box. No damages. Was gonna get it wrapped but change of plans. I will post pics later. $50 + shipping

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry for the incredibly late reply. I'm not getting messages for some reason, is this still available and can you post pictures? Thanks!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Correct, I scratch the dang thing not knowing how to remove the entire bezel not just around the boot.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts