Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For those located in Florida or visiting the Southeast, please stop by and pay us a visit, we always love to see Mopar owners and their rides. Speedlogix is located in West Palm Beach, Florida and specializes in late model Mopars, and we stock many of the most popular mods for your Challenger. We have a large show room with many products on display, and stock the most popular selling mods. We continually stock items like catch cans, fuel rails, cold air intakes, thermostats, spark plugs, lug nuts, gauge pods, aluminum coolant and power steering tanks, braided lines, shifters, belts, line locks, pulleys, shocks and struts, brake pads, brake rotors, brake lines, strut tower braces, sub frame connectors, fluids, oil, and filters, gaskets, throttle bodies, tuners, as well as a huge selection of Mopar shirts hats, and other apparel...just to name a few. If there is something we don't have in stock for you to take with you same day, we usually can get it same day or next day as from our warehouses. So if you are local to us, why wait to get your product from across the country when you can come pick it up down the street. We carry just about anything you could ever need for your Challenger, and can also install for you as well, whether it is a catch can or a supercharger or Crate Motor, we can do it!

Operating Hours

Sunday - closed
Monday - 9:00a - 6:00p
Tuesday - 9:00a - 6:00p
Wednesday - 9:00a - 6:00p
Thursday - 9:00a - 6:00p
Friday - 9:00a - 6:00p
Saturday - 10:00a-2:00pm

All times are US Eastern

Contact Us

Shop Online: Speedlogix | SpeedlogixStore.com

Email: [email protected]

Toll Free: 888-SPD-LOGX (888-773-5649)
Local: 561-687-3712
Fax: 561-687-3714

Shop Address
Speedlogix Inc
2253 Vista Parkway #1
West Palm Beach, FL 33411

We look forward to helping make your Challenger better, faster and stronger!

·
Premium Member
8,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just wanted to share some pics of our showroom, along with just some of the inventory we keep in stock. These pics just show about half of our showroom, and then we have a big warehouse in the back so lots of space in our new (since 11/10) facility. We have a few more engines to get set up on display as well as our a few other things including possibly a car, too!

We are your one-stop-Mopar-shop ... local pick up or shipping to anywhere in the world!!

·
Registered
103 Posts
These are good people! Did my Vortech kit! Awesome work! 20K miles w/out an issue!

On a separate note....Holy Crap Kris! I really have to make it out there! The new shop looks awesome!

·
Premium Member
8,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Luis, glad to hear you are still enjoying your boost! We would love to see you again, and thanks for the compliments on the new place. We are very happy to have a much larger showroom and the ability to stock many of the Hemi Specific parts here in house.

We plan to have a meet and greet here soon, so we will keep ya posted, but feel free to stop by any time

·
Registered
103 Posts
That Black Charger with the Vortech is AMAZING!.... just my humble opinion though....:bigthumb::smokin:

·
Registered
228 Posts
looking for an inexpensive set of drag radials or slicks and rims that would fit my 2011 IE Challenger with the large brembro calipers on the rear need alittle help to run low 12's in the 1/4 and i think theses will help

·
Premium Member
8,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
looking for an inexpensive set of drag radials or slicks and rims that would fit my 2011 IE Challenger with the large brembro calipers on the rear need alittle help to run low 12's in the 1/4 and i think theses will help
Shot ya a pm back over on lx

·
Registered
196 Posts
See you guys when I come back in from Korea. Need to stretch out my Challenger's legs and get some toys:)

·
Vendor
5,659 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
See you guys when I come back in from Korea. Need to stretch out my Challenger's legs and get some toys:)
When you are here.... we'll shoot up together. Once you are down we'll plan it. Maybe get a couple of the other SSP Mopars to come up with us!

If you are in the area, come check out our new Green with Envy 392!!

http://www.challengertalk.com/forums/f53/green-envy-392-picked-up-today-pics-59294/
I may not be able to wait until he makes it back.... LOL....

Finally got around to getting the strut tower brace powder coated. It looks awesome... now I have to install it. I'll get it in before heading up there so you can get some more shots of the engine bay....

·
Premium Member
8,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
A few more pics from around the shop recently!
As you can see it has been 392 central here lately!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts