Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I ordered / received these Totalflow mufflers from Amazon over the weekend. They seem well built, the chambers look just like the Flowmaster 10, but I can' find anything on them online. Has anyone heard of this company? Allegedly built in the US, so that gave me some comfort. I got cold feet to pay to get them installed and then they sound like crap (even though they look identical to the Flowmaster 10's).

Thoughts?

http://a.co/gBYYBuK

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
16,997 Posts
Warranty: One (1) Year Limited Warranty for parts purchased from authorized dealers ONLY, for list of authorized dealers please check the manufacture website: TOTALFLOW warrants the products mentioned above against defects in materials and workmanship for the period set forth below, when they are owned by the original purchaser and remain installed on the vehicle on which they were originally installed. This warranty is void if the product was not installed properly on the vehicle, was installed on a vehicle for which it was not designed, or was removed from the vehicle on which it was originally installed and reinstalled on another vehicle. This warranty shall not apply to normal wear, including interior/exterior sound levels, cosmetic issues such as coatings and material discoloration, any product that was installed on a racing vehicle, installed improperly or contrary to TOTALFLOW instructions, altered, misused, repaired, damaged from an accident, collision, undercarriage road impact or debris, or willful or negligent act. Note that all "straight-through" mufflers which use sound absorbing material inside the muffler to cancel sound.will degrade over time. This degradation of sound absorbing materials is considered "normal wear".not a material defect. Parts must registered on TOTALFLOW website along with copy of the receipt " A proof of purchase".
Good luck finding this TOTALFLOW website. Looks like only sold on Amazon. Appears no where else on the web. They are cheap enough so as not to worry about a warranty, but as you stated, it costs to install them. A Guy

·
Registered
19 Posts
They look to be Super 10 knock-offs for sure. Same chamber design, same materials. Should sound exactly the same. It is just a box made of SS, it couldn't sound much different if at all. I am sure the thicknesses of material are all the same. Even better, they actually offer a 3" offset in/3" center out, which works for the Scat Pack/SRT exhaust perfectly. Flowmaster only has them in 2 1/2" so it has to be flared out.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts