Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone put in a dual in dual out flowmaster super 10 and left the resonators in place? Or is that completely pointless? Just looking for my challenger not to sound like a mini van. I can't swing for a solo system. If i had the money I would but I just don't for a cat back. I have seen a million videos with the 10's with a resonator delete but that's just way to loud for a daily driver. Was hoping if I replaced just the mufflers it might give me a bit of that flowmaster sound. Thought?

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
20,619 Posts
Welcome to Challengertalk Mike. Every video I have seen with the 3.6 and Flowmaster Super 10's is also resonator delete. I guess no one wants to pay twice. Maybe see if the shop will let you try just the mufflers, and if not happy, do the delete? The 10's are said to be loud. If so, I imagine drone is too. If you crank the stereo... :)

A Guy

·
Registered
1 Posts
Has anyone put in a dual in dual out flowmaster super 10 and left the resonators in place? Or is that completely pointless? Just looking for my challenger not to sound like a mini van. I can't swing for a solo system. If i had the money I would but I just don't for a cat back. I have seen a million videos with the 10's with a resonator delete but that's just way to loud for a daily driver. Was hoping if I replaced just the mufflers it might give me a bit of that flowmaster sound. Thought?
Have u ever found out about it cause I'm thinking bout going that way too

1 - 3 of 3 Posts