·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Part #817499

Application:

2008 to 2014 Dodge Challenger SRT8.

Features:

For the person who is looking for a complete Cat-back dual exhaust system with an aggressive tone. With easy fit in mind, these systems are mandrel bent for maximum performance and include specially selected mufflers. Delivers an aggressive exterior and moderate interior tone and is well suited to the enthusiast owner. Like all Flowmaster systems, the benefits include improved throttle response, power and mileage. Designed for an easy fit, these systems include all necessary parts and hardware for easy installation.

✓ Mandrel bent 16 gauge 409 stainless tubing
✓ Moderate to aggressive exterior exhaust tone
✓ Includes hangers and hardware for easy installation
Dyno tuned for maximum performance
✓ Premium Flowmaster quality

·
Registered
12 Posts
Just bought this system off ebay (used but looked close to new) can't wait to get it installed, love the sound! Flowmasters Rock!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Nice! Let me know how you like it.
Matt, looks like I pulled the trigger a little quick and bought these without due research they are for the srt 3" I have the R/T do you have any ideas for a fix (2.5-3" adapter?)

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Matt, looks like I pulled the trigger a little quick and bought these without due research they are for the srt 3" I have the R/T do you have any ideas for a fix (2.5-3" adapter?)
You will probably have to modify the connection at the x-pipe to make it work on your car. The routing of the system should be the same, but I can't tell you for sure if all of the hanger locations are the same. Either way, you should be able to adapt the system to fit your vehicle.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I have the flow master cat back system, on my 2009SRT, which I took off. Car seem to run better with it on but it was just to loud for my taste. especially like running on the interstate at 70mph the drone just gets to you after a while. It is a very nice system tho, good quality. Someone who wants loud and a little better performance, you can't beat it. ***EDITED BY ADMINISTRATOR***

Reactions: Robert Stanfield
1 - 6 of 6 Posts