1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,658 Posts
Approx. how much retail??

·
Registered
33 Posts
Thanks for asking. As soon as the video for this system is completed, I will be posting it on ChallengerTalk.
Any sound clips yet? I'm looking to pull the trigger but just a little nervous that I haven't been able to hear it yet. Have you heard it yourself at all? Just wondering if it is obnoxiously loud or is it cool for everyday commuting?

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Any sound clips yet? I'm looking to pull the trigger but just a little nervous that I haven't been able to hear it yet. Have you heard it yourself at all? Just wondering if it is obnoxiously loud or is it cool for everyday commuting?
Here is an interior video clip for you. Although this system produces a moderately aggressive exterior sound level, this American Thunder system (part #817737) is actually pretty mild inside of the car. The resonators included in this system reduce interior noise levels significantly.

·
Registered
354 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Correct and my mistake. I looked at the system pictured in the first post. I looks just like my Force II system. I totally missed it. Please, carry on.

Reactions: ghostrt

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
We appreciate your interest! You can bet that as soon as I can get a hold of a video clip for this system, the first thing that I will do is post it right here for you all to see.

·
Registered
33 Posts
We appreciate your interest! You can bet that as soon as I can get a hold of a video clip for this system, the first thing that I will do is post it right here for you all to see.
Could of killed two birds with one stone if whoever made the interior vid also made an exterior vid :grin2:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts