Fred :thumbsup:

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
15 Posts
Matt, For the new Outlaw system for the 2015 Challenger SRT 392's, how did you folks get around the active exhaust butterfly valves? I mean they even have some electrical plug in's to them. Thanks

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Matt, For the new Outlaw system for the 2015 Challenger SRT 392's, how did you folks get around the active exhaust butterfly valves? I mean they even have some electrical plug in's to them. Thanks
Our American Thunder and Outlaw systems for the SRT 392's have an extension plate where the actuators from the stock system mount. You don't have to unplug anything. Basically, our system just relocates the actuator away from the pipe. Because they are still plugged in and able to actuate, although they will not open or close a valve, your car won't know that anything has been altered. Here is a link to our install instructions that demonstrate exactly how this works.

Matt...could you pm me price on the 2015 srt cat back please. It's April 1st:) thanks.
PM sent. For anyone else that is interested in a system, we are offering a $75 instant rebate for the month of April. To receive this rebate you must place your order through our Customer Service Line by calling (707) 544-4761.

·
Registered
2015 Challenger RT
40 Posts
Could you pm me the price on that as well, really looking into an exhaust for my challenger!

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Could you pm me the price on that as well, really looking into an exhaust for my challenger!
PM sent. If anyone is considering pulling the trigger on one of our Cat-back systems, April is the time to do it. We are offering instant rebates of up to $75 on all qualifying Flowmaster purchases. Give our Customer Support Line a call (707) 544-4761 for details.

·
Premium Member
275 Posts
Matt...I am just trying to make some sense out of spending 1K plus on a cat-back exhaust system when (1) the factory system is pretty darn good to begin with and (2) one can just delete the factory mufflers for more flow and better sound?
I had the latter done on my '15 SRT 392, for less than $100.00, and could not be anymore satisfied with the outcome. I do like the quad tips on your system though. I wanted to have quad tips put on mine but it could not be done without removing the resonators which I did not want to do for fear of getting the dreaded drone sound like I did on my 2014 when I deleted the resonators.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Matt...I am just trying to make some sense out of spending 1K plus on a cat-back exhaust system when (1) the factory system is pretty darn good to begin with and (2) one can just delete the factory mufflers for more flow and better sound?
I had the latter done on my '15 SRT 392, for less than $100.00, and could not be anymore satisfied with the outcome. I do like the quad tips on your system though. I wanted to have quad tips put on mine but it could not be done without removing the resonators which I did not want to do for fear of getting the dreaded drone sound like I did on my 2014 when I deleted the resonators.
If you are satisfied with the results that you achieved by deleting your mufflers, that's great! Flowmaster's Outlaw Cat-back system offers improved performance, a deep, aggressive Flowmaster sound and a limited lifetime warranty, as well as great looking quad tips. Also, this system is priced below $1k (less than $900 if you take advantage of our forum member discount or April instant rebate)!

·
Premium Member
275 Posts
Matt....Do you have a dyno chart for the 6.4 (392) engine?
Can you please PM me a price?

Thank You!

·
Registered
Dodge Challenger R/T
1 Posts
Little different topic

Hey guys im new to this sight so dont really know how to work it yet. haha. Any chance that yall know where to cut the stock exhaust for an axle back exhaust? i have a 2010 dodge challenger r/t. I have a flowmaster outlaw axle back.

·
Registered
624 Posts
Maybe I am reading the dyno sheet wrong but shouldn't the 2015 RT be putting out closer to 325 at the wheels? From the dyno sheets (and its kinda hard to see) it looks like its around 310? Guess the real question is according to that dyno how much of a power increase exactly for the 5.7?

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hey guys im new to this sight so dont really know how to work it yet. haha. Any chance that yall know where to cut the stock exhaust for an axle back exhaust? i have a 2010 dodge challenger r/t. I have a flowmaster outlaw axle back.

Measure back 16 and 1/4 inches back from the edge of both factory mufflers and make a mark on the pipes. Once you have double checked that the measurements are correct, cut both pipes through the marks.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts