Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Your car, your money. Whatever makes you happy. To each their own. Yadda Yadda Yadda.

But you look like an idiot driving around with your foam protectors still on your splitter.

Take them off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: 808-340

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
In that case.....maybe I should take the plastic wrap off of my seats! LOL !

·
Registered
2018 Billet Silver SRT 392 (1 of 2)
145 Posts
I was thinking about painting mine black and putting them back on. Has anyone done that?

saint 0:)

·
Premium Member
9,681 Posts
Just drive and enjoy the car, most people never scrape their splitter and even with the cover on, if you make contact you’re still going to do something to it.

·
Super Moderator
16,216 Posts
Should I remove the window sticker from my 2009 Challenger?
funny story for you - I was in a parking lot in early 2000s - there was a '72 Ford Country Squire wagon - that still had (what remained) the window sticker. It was very faded and had been worn down from the window rolling up and down...but there it was.

And that car was pretty tired out - not like this was being 'preserved' in good condition.

·
Registered
272 Posts
funny story for you - I was in a parking lot in early 2000s - there was a '72 Ford Country Squire wagon - that still had (what remained) the window sticker. It was very faded and had been worn down from the window rolling up and down...but there it was.

And that car was pretty tired out - not like this was being 'preserved' in good condition.
LOL, That is funny

·
Premium Member
438 Posts
Your car, your money. Whatever makes you happy. To each their own. Yadda Yadda Yadda.

But you look like an idiot driving around with your foam protectors still on your splitter.

Take them off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Agreed. Couldn't have said it better.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts