Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone installed fog lites in a SE. Also any after market fog lites available. Thanks for any info.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I installed the mopar fog lights on my base model '08 charger. The good thing about dodge fog lights is that, unlike some gowd auful GM cars, these fog lights are not just decorative but do add a lot of light to the road.

Buy the mopar fog lights online. On your car, yank off those plastic caps that cover the fog light holes. You'll see the wire harnesses are there. Just plug the wires from the fog lights into the wire harness. Easy. You'll also get a new headlight switch with a fog light button on it. I pried the old light switch out with a butter knife.

One more thing... your car's computer won't recognize the fog lights. You have to go to a chrysler dealer. They have this computer thing called Star Trek or something like that. They'll hook that into your cars computer and turn on the fog light option. My dealer did it for free but I've read dealers charge up to $300.

Also be sure to shop around online for the fog lights as prices vary widely. I think I paid around $60-$70.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts