Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

Hope everyone continues to enjoy their rides! I am trying desperately to find the proper font for the "Yellow Jacket" words on my car. We are prepping for some shows, and there are a few vinyl decal cuts I need for very specific places, and I can't locate/ID the font anywhere! I also wanted to start this as a thread, so if folks can add other fonts they have found, and post to this thread. There are other threads with custom graphics. This is intended to JUST be about the specific font for a given "one-off" like MOPAR, Yellow Jacket, Shaker, etc.

Reminder: you cannot use proprietary fonts and such to make profit. (Like the Mopar "M".)

This thread is for people/owners who just want to have the correct font for show placards, decals, custom embroidery for their names and such on apparel, etc.

(Yes, I own a YJ, contrary to my now dated signature photo.)

·
Premium Member
10,189 Posts
Thanks for posting this question as I too would like to know the answer to this.
Enjoy your Yellow Jacket.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I would like to have the font as well as a good graphix of the yellow jacket to have a custom shift knob made.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts