Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Wondering if anyone has the Foose Legend 20" wheels and lug nut size you used.I measured the hole size and it appearsd to be 1 1/8"(29mm) diameter and 2 1/8"(55mm) deep front to back with a taper near the back.I understand that we have to use a 14mm x 1.5 thread pattern.

I have seen the Gorilla 14mm x 1.50 small diameter acorn bulge heat treated lugs.They have an outside diameter of 0.92"(23mm) and are 2"(51mm) long.Would these be adequate or too long.

Also,I never really considered it until now but,...what is the proper fitment,...should the lugs stick out beyond the wheel holes a bit or should they be situated inside the holes?,...and how much should stick out or be recessed?

·
Registered
135 Posts
14mmx1.5 is the correct size. Go with Mcgard spline drive lug nuts as they are the most narrow lug nut available and the supplied socket slides over the outside of the lug nut keeping you from contacting your wheels with a socket or lug wrench and scratching them. They will sit inside the wheel and not be exposed you have a choice of black or chrome with these and they are relatively cheap maybe 25 bucks a set and provide a bit of security for your wheels as they can not be taken off with a conventional socket or lug wrench.

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
14mmx1.5 is the correct size. Go with Mcgard spline drive lug nuts as they are the most narrow lug nut available and the supplied socket slides over the outside of the lug nut keeping you from contacting your wheels with a socket or lug wrench and scratching them. They will sit inside the wheel and not be exposed you have a choice of black or chrome with these and they are relatively cheap maybe 25 bucks a set and provide a bit of security for your wheels as they can not be taken off with a conventional socket or lug wrench.
Thanks,...I will check them out.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts