Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2020 R/T 392 Scat Pack Widebody
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody know where I can buy the matching footrest cover?

Automotive tire Automotive lighting Bumper Automotive design Wood

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
33,945 Posts
Reactions: ScottishChallenger

·
Premium Member
2021 Redeye
946 Posts
I purchased the Speedlogix, IMO cheap Chinese junk at a premium price and don't use the double stick tape it comes with, get some Gorilla double stick tape.

·
Premium Member
5,584 Posts
My Speedlogix one fell off after a few days. Like @Tape said, cheap tape! I ended driving 2 self tapping screws thru it to hold it on. After a few months the little black rubber bits started falling out. I'll never buy another one.

My Parking Brake cover fell off too, same problem, cheap tape.

·
Premium Member
1,805 Posts
I also bought from Speedlogix, use Gorilla glue on both E brake and dead pedal
Automotive lighting Hood Grille Bumper Vehicle

Reactions: Challenger T/A 70

·
Registered
2,491 Posts

·
Registered
2020 R/T 392 Scat Pack Widebody
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks all. I ordered the Speedlogic but will for as you all suggested. Thanks again.

·
Premium Member
2021 Redeye
946 Posts
I also bought from Speedlogix, use Gorilla glue on both E brake and dead pedal
I used gorilla double stick on the dead pedal but it didn't work on the E brake so I used epoxy and clamped it overnight and it's solid as a rock.

·
Premium Member
2021 Redeye
946 Posts
Ditto on the Mercedes pedal.
I still have to get an EBrake Cover how hard is that one to put on?
The E brake Will pull right off, Mercedes pedal needs to be slit to fit correctly and it's not very difficult to install it but as I said " I used epoxy and clamped it overnight and it's solid as a rock"
Once you line up the Mercedes pedal and lay it against your E brake you will see what I'm talking about.

It's not plug and play.

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
The E brake Will pull right off, Mercedes pedal needs to be slit to fit correctly and it's not very difficult to install it but as I said " I used epoxy and clamped it overnight and it's solid as a rock"
Once you line up the Mercedes pedal and lay it against your E brake you will see what I'm talking about.

It's not plug and play.
On my 2020 manual transmission parking brake pedal the Mercedes pad was a direct fit. I did have to trim the same pad slightly on my 09 manual ttransmission. Pedals have changed somewhat through the years and automatic transmission cars have different parking brake pedals.

·
Registered
2019 Challenger Stars & Stripes Scatpack
289 Posts

It's not plug and play.
I installed the e brake cover as well but I did not want to glue. So I made a plate and drilled and tapped into the factory e brake pedal/bracket. Works like a charm.
Automotive tire Hood Vehicle Automotive design Trunk

Sleeve Textile Finger Grey Line

·
Registered
790 Posts
Does anybody know where I can buy the matching footrest cover?

View attachment 1054566
The trick to make the 3M tape stick is to make sure to use 3M D94 adhesive promoter. Make sure you have it where you want it!
I bought a dead pedal from Speedlogix for pretty cheap because it did not have the tape on it. I learned a long time ago with 3M tape for automotive use, it's useless without the promoter. I put rings on my Alcoa's and came out the next day and they were laying on the ground. Used the D94 and they never came off. I bought a larger can years ago because I use it a lot in my detail business. Here's a link:

Cheers!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts