Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We had a Big MOPAR show this Saturday. I snapped 2 photos of this HC with custom made graphics.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
9,686 Posts
Subtle it’s not and don’t care for it. In the old days we’d drive a sleeper.
I’m not a fan of the cat head.

·
Registered
2015 RT 5.7 M6
8,867 Posts
Wait, it says SRT8 and has the Hellcat logo...I thought it was just SRT Hellcat?

Oops just notice 2015SXT noticed it 1st. (LOL wtf did I mean?!)

·
Super Moderator
14,226 Posts
I agree that this car too many stripes. I would delete the side stripes, as well as the stripes on either side of the hood scoop. The hood scoop decal would look better if it stood alone. Then, it would look similar to the one on the 1971 Charger R/T.

Sometimes "less is more."

·
Registered
468 Posts
Yeah,to much going on there. If you have to think about it to long not good,lol

·
Registered
602 Posts
lol at all the Hater comments.

This is 'Merica, not North Korea.

·
Registered
2015 RT 5.7 M6
8,867 Posts
Lol, exactly...in Merica we are free to express an opinion no matter how much it may offend. I don't see hell cat haters...just those who dislike the vhoice in graphics.

·
Banned
2016 R/T Scat Pack
3,889 Posts
lol at all the Hater comments.

This is 'Merica, not North Korea.
Yeah, good thing we can say the truth about it without being executed by an anti-air cannon.

But seriously, it looks way too busy and trying to hard with all the cat's head logos. The catscratch in the back panel takes the cake.

·
Premium Member
9,686 Posts
Actually I live in AMERICA.
Where did your version of our counties name come from? I’m sure you’re from a much younger age group than I’m from.
People can do as they wish to their cars as it costs me nothing, my thoughts are just my thoughts.

·
Registered
2015 SRT
291 Posts
Too much going on.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts