Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For anyone who changed their nose badge with a billet

Looking for opinions from anyone who replaced the rams head with a Billet Tech badge. How do you like it? Are you glad you did it? Any problems with the billet piece sticking or adhereing properly? I'm on the fence and I'm trying to decide what to do. I'm a little concrned that the adhesive may loosen up at some point and the badge may become a billet projectile. Comments????

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts
I've had mine on for over 1 1/2 years and no issues even had it covered in ice and it has remained on the car the adhesive they use is excellent. Just follow the instructions for maintaining it. Billet Tech FTW :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
2,072 Posts
I have a billet technology piece on my Charger and a ReBadge brand resin one on my Challenger...they aren't going anywhere

·
Premium Member
2011, Mean Green Machine
2,049 Posts
I've had mine on for over 1 1/2 years and no issues even had it covered in ice and it has remained on the car the adhesive they use is excellent. Just follow the instructions for maintaining it. Billet Tech FTW :thumbsup:
I have a billet technology piece on my Charger and a ReBadge brand resin one on my Challenger...they aren't going anywhere

What they said........this sucka aint going nowhere....As a matter of fact be careful that you have it lined up exactly where you want it. Once it goes on .......it aint coming off!!!!!!!
Get one for your Challenger. You'll like it too. The goats head has got to go. Look up Speedy's Garage.....He posted a Youtube video on exactly how to remove and install your new one. .......BTW Thanks Speedy

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
What they said........this sucka aint going nowhere....As a matter of fact be careful that you have it lined up exactly where you want it. Once it goes on .......it aint coming off!!!!!!!
Get one for your Challenger. You'll like it too. The goats head has got to go. Look up Speedy's Garage.....He posted a Youtube video on exactly how to remove and install your new one. .......BTW Thanks Speedy
Yes, once it goes on it is staying. And Speedy's Garage is always a great place to for technical tips and tricks!

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Billet is the best.

Attachments

·
Registered
119 Posts
Looking for opinions from anyone who replaced the rams head with a Billet Tech badge. How do you like it? Are you glad you did it? Any problems with the billet piece sticking or adhereing properly? I'm on the fence and I'm trying to decide what to do. I'm a little concrned that the adhesive may loosen up at some point and the badge may become a billet projectile. Comments????
I have the B.T. on my car.
I Recently bought another to match my wheel centers and it's stuck on so tight I can't get it off so I would not worry about the adhesive not sticking.
The one on my car now has been there a year.

·
Premium Member
2019 Hellcat Redeye in white knuckle with silver stripes
1,121 Posts
I really like mine too.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts